Using MultiMCIf you are updating mods go to point 5. Also consider migrating data to new instance.
- Download and install 64-bit Java 1.8 JRE (64-bit OS is required): Windows, Mac, Linux
- Download MultiMC from official site.
- Install MultiMC.
- Sign in with your Mojang Account (Profiles >> Manage Accounts >> Add).
- Click 'Add Instance'.
- Select 'Import from zip'.
- Enter link to the zip instance:
- http://narrax.com/minecraft/mmc-instances/NxMC-r2.zip if your computer has more than 8GB of RAM
- http://narrax.com/minecraft/mmc-instances/NxMC-Xmx3G-r2.zip if your computer has 8GB of RAM or less
- Click 'OK' and wait for instance to download.
- Launch instance by double-clicking or via 'Launch' button.
Using default Minecraft Launcher
- Download modpack from here.
- Follow the manual included in the package.